The Control Unit is designed to work with all our teat scrubbers and it can also handle 2 scrubbers simultaneously.
Its technology provides new functions that help farmers in managing their parlor, as it displays several important data.
We have also a model that can be connected to the local Wifi.
In this way the Control Unit is visible on the web and it is reachable from any place in the world. So you can control it from remote and verify the accuracy of all the parameters. If you need, you can adjust any value by clicking on it. In addition, when you login into the journal page you can check: the data about the shift already processed, verify if the system works correctly on each animal, check the water and chemical uses. All the saved data can be downloaded as well.
- You can check data like how many trigger pulls
- How many brush cycles are completed
- How many overload
- How many liters of water are uses in each shift
- How many cc of chemical product are used in each shift
- It has unlimited and quick adjustments for different parlor configurations